- In India The Sanskrit origin of “ Bandhani” also known as tie and dye. It is a traditional technique which is used in India since ancient time.
- Wrap yourself with this Indigo Blue Bandhani Kantha Dupatta
- Full body Kantha work done.
- Process: Exquisitely handtied/stich / Bandhani resisted ( Shibori) and Dyed, after dying kantha work done. This product is made to order only. Colour customisation available.
- Disclaimer: Please note that the actual product colour may differ from the picture shown in the site. This product has been made by hand and may have slight irregularities that are natural outcome of the human involvement in the process.
- Shipping: Free shipping available in India. Dispatch in 7-10 Business Days. Shipped Worldwide
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no reviews yet.