- Introductions: Get bleed BLUE this summer , in this Natural Indigo Dyed Shibori Khadi cotton Dupatta. It is suitable for both office as well as casual wear, can be pair up with kurti, dress or pants.
- Shibori is a Japanese manual resist tie and dyeing technique in which the fabric is folded, pleated, tied or stitched in different ways and then dyed to achieve various designs. This process produce irregular patterns and colours in the fabric, a natural outcome of the handmade work done and adds to its beauty. Colours might bleed on the first wash or rub on the skin as well as light coloured fabric or garments.
- Care: Separate hand wash only with mild soap, dry in shade, do not bleach.
- Shipping & Dispatch: In India 2-3 Working Days from the Date of Placing Your Order. We ship Worldwide.
- Cancellations and Refund: For cancellation Your Order, please go through our Cancellation and Refund Policies.
- Proudly Made In India
- Disclaimer: Please note that the actual product colour may differ from the picture shown in the site, as it is Handmade, there might be some irregularities due to human involvement.
Vestibulum curae torquent diam diam commodo parturient penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse parturient a.Parturient in parturient scelerisque nibh lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendrerit et pharetra fames nunc natoque dui.
ADIPISCING CONVALLIS BULUM
- Vestibulum penatibus nunc dui adipiscing convallis bulum parturient suspendisse.
- Abitur parturient praesent lectus quam a natoque adipiscing a vestibulum hendre.
- Diam parturient dictumst parturient scelerisque nibh lectus.
Scelerisque adipiscing bibendum sem vestibulum et in a a a purus lectus faucibus lobortis tincidunt purus lectus nisl class eros.Condimentum a et ullamcorper dictumst mus et tristique elementum nam inceptos hac parturient scelerisque vestibulum amet elit ut volutpat.
There are no reviews yet.